Club History

Armadale Bowls Club was club founded in 1888 and originally situated in Northcote Ave. Armadale.
It was relocated to Princes Park in South Caulfield in May 2000. 

Armadale Bowling Club 1949

Successful Armadale sides in the early 1900s

Newspaper clippings and side photos supplied by Jane Kinsman, great granddaughter of Fred Lodge, who was the club Hon Secretary, Hon. Treasurer and VBA representative for many years from approx 1907. He was an Englishman who worked in Rockhanpton but was transferred to Melbourne between 1894 and 1919 working
for New Zealand Loan. He was made a life member of our club in 1910.

For Newsletter Archives going back to 2011 – Click Here